Some news items you may have missed:
• Fitness model/trainer Lony Pizzaro makes a great distraction from Tax Day 2017.
• According to Tourism Economics, the U.S. economy could lose more than $18 billion and about 107,000 jobs this year and next year due to President Trump's travel ban policy.
• New York Magazine says Rupert Murdoch is now leaning towards firing Bill O'Reilly from his luxe Fox News job.
• A new poll shows 61% of adults living in Texas oppose President Trump's plan to build a wall along the W.S./Mexico border. And yet, they voted for him.
• And speaking of Texas, did you hear the one about the idiot who stole a rainbow flag from flying at a church so he could leave an American flag in it's place? With the flag was a note reading, “I didn’t agree with your flag so I took it down. If you don’t agree with this one, you can take it down. P.S. there are only 2 (two) genders.” No worries, though - the church figured it would happen some day, and had a backup Pride flag waiting in the wings.
• Even the cops get in on the act at New Orleans' Easter Parade:
In a completely lighthearted, humorous move an NOPD officer reaches back to gently slap the rear of Qween B. Amor who persisted on backing up and dancing closer and closer to these motorcycle officers who were leading an Easter parade through the French Quarter on Sunday. The crowds lining Royal St. immediately erupted in laughter and applauded the unexpected move by the officer. A fun time was had by all! Photo by Chris Granger @cgranger #onlyinneworleans